Friday, September 24, 2010

Finding Inspiration

It is a beautiful morning in Upstate New York here in the USA! I just wanted to share my view of the world with you. I hope it inspires you to have an amazing day and maybe create something special for someone you love.

I took this picture with my I-phone. I love being able to take beautiful pictures even when I don't have my fancy camera with me. I'm thinking about starting a small scrapbook of the beautiful skies I see.
Drop me a note or share a picture from your part of the world on our Flicker page! I'd love to see what inspires you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that is a nice shot for a regular camera, much less a cell phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world has many sights to see and you got a great shot . The ski has no boundaries and much like art - the possibilities are endless. So create with passion and you will be successful in your new journey. Always know that when one dreams of success - it is just a glimpse of what is to become . You are as sucessful as you believe you are !!! And we Believe You Are Sucessful - because you are you. Love And Light - Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.