Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Organize it!: Buttons

Here's a simple way to store all those extra buttons! Put them all together in a cute little see through jar. With all the clothes I have- I get a lot of extra buttons and I'm sure you do too! I have a couple of these jars and I love seeing all the colors. They have become somewhat of a decoration but also a very functional way to store them. I actually keep all my buttons in my Scrap Shack because I like to use them in my scrapbook pages, but if there's any time I need one for my clothes- I know where to find one!

What's your latest organizational project? We want to see it!

1 comment:

  1. I just followed you please follow back!
    Thanks, http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.