Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Brownies


I am naturally attracted to brownies.  But, I was even more attracted to these cute treats.  Our friend over at the Apples and Rubies blog posted pictures of her baked goods, topped with adorable homemade marshmallow fondant flowers.  Can you imagine what a hit she was when she brought this to a recent family gathering?

Naturally, you may be wondering how to make your own marshmallow fondant now.  Since I am not the resident chef on Crafty Life and Style, I did a little research.  The allrecipes.com entry has generally good reviews.  Let us know if you have a recipe you like for decorating your sweets.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my treats! They were a big hit, and marshmallow fondant tastes soooo good! It's just like yummy Play-doh.

    Loretta

    p.s. the brownies were straight from the box!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.