Saturday, March 5, 2011

Organize It: Deep Freeze

Listen, there is nothing crafty about this.  I know that.  But, frankly, my house has no organization at this moment...except for this tiny space.  So, I am celebrating this achievement.  I have organized my freezer.  Small victories are still victories...and I wanted to share it with my best blog buddies.  When I feel overwhelmed by everything piling up around me each day, I go stick my head in my tidy freezer, until I cool down.  It makes me feel better for a few minutes.  They say you can tell a lot about a person from their refrigerator/freezer.  I'm afraid to ask what this says about me.  I think it says, like every woman, I try to eat low calorie, microwavable lunches and I am not a vegetarian.

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! But... sometimes having one organized space can truly put you at ease! WTG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that deer meat in the bags, too dark for beef, if so I want some

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...yes, it is. Thanks to dad for stocking me up. I felt kind of guilty for taking so much, but he said I shouldn't. So, Bon Appetit.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.