Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shutterbug Sunday

And it rained...

Sometimes the only thing required for a great shot is... waiting.  A bit of patience will yield some wonderful photos. I manually focused on the surface of the water and switched my camera settings to take a series of shots in rapid succession. I probably took about 25 shots to get this one but it was definitely worth it.

Until next week. Stay sweet. ♥tlb

For more of Tammy Lee Bradley's beautiful images, visit http://www.blissandfolly.com/

3 comments:

  1. I think that is the number one rule. You better be really patient if you want to take good pictures. I always take several shots as well and look for the best one. I used to think photographers were just that good that they could click on that key moment. Now, I know it is patience and lots of clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn that kind of patience (and how to manually focus!)

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.