Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wreaths

I love these little wreaths I made for my girl's room. It's funny- I'm not even sure how I came across all the supplies for them but I specifically remember not having to go to the store to buy any of the items when I embarked on my little project. If you're looking to decorate like this- it's very simple. I know some people choose to use wiring to secure the leafs and flowers- but the only adhesive I used was hot glue! I made sure to use the natural makeup of the twigs and their little crevasses to weave the stems of my flowers and leafs in and out of them and then was sure to secure with hot glue. One way to make this project really stand out-- and I'm not sure if you can see it in these pictures-- is to spray it with a fine glitter spray. Every time I walk into my daughter's room the little flecks of glitter catch my eye. It's such a sweet little decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.