Monday, March 28, 2011

Organize It: Food Cupboard



Since Crafty Girl is on an organizing kick, I was inspired to organize a few things around my house.
I really wanted to clean my kitchen, but I had boxes of food on my countertop because I couldn't fit them in my haphazard cupboard.  I've had a habit of just pushing in new products wherever I could perilously balance them.  Inevitably that meant I would open the door and have something fall out on my head.  This week, I finally climbed up on that counter and took everything out.  I got rid of tea that had been in there for years.  I got rid of anything that was past the expiration date, even if I figured it was still good....just toss it.  I put the boxes of food on top, soups in the middle, cans on the bottom...with all of the labels facing me.  I am happy to report that I open that cupboard now with pride.  I pull out boxes with a smile.  I haven't had anything bonk me on the head in days.  What a relief to just Organize It!!!

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, doesn't it feel SO good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gailanne, you can't even imagine how good it feels. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discount countertops by deciding how much you are willing to spend on the project. DIY.By putting you in the drivers seat means that you can select the exact design, style, colours, kitchen, tiles, bathroom, bedroom, fixtures and fittings, outdoor entertainment area and landscaping that you desire.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.