Gather These Supplies
Artwork with plastic frame - from Dollar Tree
Mod Podge Matte
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
Krylon Spray Paint - Satin Avocado
Scrapbook paper - I used Crate Paper's Restoration collection
Scissors or Craft knife and mat
Sizzix Big Shot or flower templates to cut flower shapes
To start, pop the back out of the frame and remove the glass (I didn't use it). Spray paint the frame Avocado - I didn't show this because I would probably choke myself and ruin my camera if I tried to take a photo while spray painting.
Flower Layers by Emily Humble to cut out the flowers. If you don't have a die cutter, you can use either a stencil or hand draw the flowers yourself and cut out. Use a variety of papers to really mix it up and make it cute!
- Don't shake the bottle; it causes bubbles.
- Dry it in a warm-ish place. Dimensional Magic doesn't like cold weather and it will crack.
- You can layer Dimensional Magic on top of itself (after the first layer is dry) - it will dry clear.
- It takes a few hours to dry - sometimes several depending on the weather conditions.
Use craft glue to secure the collage into the frame.
Thanks to the team here at CL and S for featuring me. I can't wait to show you more fun projects with Mod Podge! I would also love to give away one of these today:
Here are the simple rules.
1. Comment on THIS blog entry. What would you do with this Dimensional Magic?
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Contest will close this Sunday, April 3rd at midnight (EST).
4. PLEASE leave your e-mail address if it's not attached in Blogger - I need some way to reach you.
Thanks for the visit, and come check me out at Mod Podge Rocks
whenever you get the urge to glue!
I’m participating in the following linky parties: Blue Cricket, Skip to My Lou, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Tatertots and Jello, Tidy Mom, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog