Monday, December 20, 2010

Reindeer Cupcakes

I can't take credit for this idea, but I just had to share it.  A co-worker brought these reindeer cupcakes in for a little holiday exchange.  I thought they were almost too cute to eat, almost.  She tells me she found them in a magazine called Family Fun.  Good idea.  These do look like fun for the family...and what a hit they'd be at your family exchange.  My co-worker used the following ingredients:

Chocolate cupcakes
Eyes:  White Peppermint Patty pieces & a speck of black flosting gel.
Antlers:  Carefully cut pretzel pieces.
Nose:  A small cookie wafer topped with a red M&M.  You can use chocolate to make it stick.

Cute and tasty.  You don't even need to bake well to pull this one off.  That's is my kind of treat.

2 comments:

  1. I adore these cupcakes! :) Found you on BlogFrog!

    xo,
    Casey
    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Casey...we'll check you out too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.